Aimee Smith is an international golf landscape and still life artist who lives and paints in Nashville, Tennessee. She creates large scale, archival oil paintings, and draws inspiration from the painting techniques and materials used by the “Old Masters” of the Renaissance and Hudson River School. She is licensed by St Andrews Links, Pebble Beach, Royal Dornoch and others. She is a member of the Chestnut Plein Air Group, the Academy of Golf Art, Portrait Society of America.
When she isn’t on a golf course painting or gathering reference photos, you can find her in the studio creating larger scale golf landscapes.
- The Chestnut Group
- Oil Painters of America
- Portrait Society of America
- Academy of Golf Art
- FAA Certified, drone pilot license US
- CAA Certified, drone pilot license UK
- Licensee of St Andrews Links
- Licensee of Pebble Beach Company
- Licensee of Royal Dornoch Golf Club
- Licensee of Sazerac Company
- Licensee of Ingram Whiskey
- Official Vendor of Dragon Park venues, including Clementine Hall